The 2nd International ISPRS Workshop “Photogrammetric and computer vision techniques for video surveillance, biometrics and biomedicine” will be held in Moscow on May 15-17, 2017. The workshop is the second in a raw after the successful edition in 2015. This time the workshop is organized by ISPRS WG II/5 and WG II/10, the State Research Institute of Aviation System (GosNIIAS, Russia), Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU, Russia) and the Moscow State University of Geodesy and Cartography (MIIGAiK, Russia). The organization of ISPRS PSBB17 Workshop is supported by Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR), Grant # 17-08-20111 Г.
The preliminary Technical Program of the PSBB17 includes 50 presentations in 6 oral and 2 poster sections. There will be two invited talks given by
- Dr. Alper Yilmaz, Associate Professor, The Ohio State University Photogrammetric Computer Vision Lab, USA with keynote talk «Deep learning techniques for object tracking in image sequences»
- Dr. Ajay Kumar, Associate Professor, Department of Computing, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong with keynote talk «Contactless Fingerprint Identification: Recent Advances and Challenges»
This time Lomonosov Moscow State University will be the venue for the PSBB17 Workshop.
All presenters and participants are invited to register for attending the PSBB17 Workshop. Registration fee for presenters is 100 euro, 50 euro for students and PhD students (30 years old and younger). It includes:
- PSBB17 author package (printed Technical program including abstracts, personal badge, notebook, pen, flash-card with full-papers, bag)
- attendance at all technical and poster sessions of the Workshop,
- full paper publication in ISPRS Archives (WoS and Scopus indexed)
- attendance at welcome party (boat-trip at the Moscow river)
Registration fee for participants (not presenters) is 25 euro. It includes:
- PSBB17 participant package (printed Technical program including abstracts, personal badge, notebook, pen, bag)
- attendance at all technical and poster sessions of the Workshop
Participants are invited to register before May 5.
Please note that according publishing policy of ISPRS (one paper — one unique presenter — one presenter’s registration fee) each paper has to be presented at the PSBB17 Workshop in order to appear in ISPRS Archives. All presenters are to register before April 15. Please use «Register as attendee» link at PSBB17 registration website.